latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Protect PDF content

Home Forums Community Forum Protect PDF content

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 18th, 2013 at 6:15 pm #47806
big tone
Username: bigtone

I would like to have posts (newsletters) that are protected. When you subscribe you can read the full article. You will also be able to create and download the pdf while logged in and reading that specific article. However I would like to keep the person from being able to copy the pdf, the only thing they can do is print it. Is this possible with s2member?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Apr 20th, 2013 at 1:31 am #47975
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

I would like to have posts (newsletters) that are protected. When you subscribe you can read the full article. You will also be able to create and download the pdf while logged in and reading that specific article. However I would like to keep the person from being able to copy the pdf, the only thing they can do is print it. Is this possible with s2member?

You can protect parts of Posts and Pages with Shortcode Conditionals and User Levels / Custom Capabilities, so that part you’re O.K. on.

However, I’m not sure about the PDF functionality you’re talking about. I think that’s a PDF-specific thing and you have to set that up yourself. s2Member doesn’t do this.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.