latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

protect powerpress items in post page

Home Forums Community Forum protect powerpress items in post page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 14th, 2013 at 7:50 am #41692
meets2
Username: meets2

Hello,
I’d like to protect powerpress items while showing them until a user clicks on them.
I am using the following code, but it hides everithing

[s2If current_user_can(access_s2member_level1)][powerpress feed=”learn”][/s2If] [s2If current_user_can(access_s2member_level1)][powerpress feed=”practice”][/s2If] [s2If current_user_can(access_s2member_level1)][powerpress feed=”pdf”][/s2If]

You can see the page here

http://meetitalia.org/en/travel-phrases/travel-phrases-43-quanto-viene-questa-borsa-how-much-is-this-bag/

While a page with all the items unprotected can be viewed here
http://meetitalia.org/en/travel-phrases/travel-phrases-4-mi-chiamo-my-name-is/

Thank you

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 15th, 2013 at 7:06 am #41847
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

So what you have here requires a Member at Membership Level #1 (or higher).

[s2If current_user_can(access_s2member_level1)]
	[powerpress feed="learn"]
[/s2If]
	[powerpress feed="practice"]
[/s2If]
	[powerpress feed="pdf"]
[/s2If]

Please confirm that you’ve tested this against a logged-in User at Membership Level #1 or higher. Correct?

Posted: Friday Feb 15th, 2013 at 7:44 am #41861
meets2
Username: meets2

Hello,
Thank you for writing back.
I’ve verified it can be seen by Membership Level #1 or higher.
I explained myself badly.
I’d like everyone to see it but only be able to play the files if a user is logged in with Membership Level #1 or higher.
Right now if I add the above code, no user can see the files or play them unless they are logged in.

Thank you

Posted: Friday Feb 15th, 2013 at 7:49 am #41863
Staff Member

Thanks for your reply :-)

It sounds to me like you need to have this additional plugin that you’ve installed, integrated with s2Member®. Is that correct? In other words, you want that Shortcode [powerpress /] to handle some additional logic for you?

If this is correct, you will need to contact the developer of that plugin and point them to this page.
See: Knowledge Base » Simple Shortcode Conditionals
See also: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Advanced PHP Conditionals

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.