latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Protected category not redirecting on ipad

Home Forums Community Forum Protected category not redirecting on ipad

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Oct 8th, 2012 at 5:28 pm #27831
Alma Ruddock
Username: tami73

I have a very strange problem. I have 3 categories that are protected. When using an ipad and I click a link to a post in a protected category it redirects to the membership option page just fine eg

However when you click the link to the category itself within the website menu nothing happens, it doesn’t respond at all. Category is called ‘BHI NEWSLETTERS’

I can’t figure it out because it works fine on iphone, pc and another other mobiles. I have tried moving the link to a different area of the menu but it still doesn’t work. When the link to the category is within a post however, it works fine. Any ideas?

Sorry the website is blackhairinformation(dot)com

RESOLVED – I removed the child categories and now it works fine.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Alma Ruddock.
  • This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Alma Ruddock.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Oct 8th, 2012 at 9:56 pm #27840
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Glad you solved your problem Alma. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.