latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Protected html page access [SOLVED]

Home Forums Community Forum Protected html page access [SOLVED]

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Larry Gerleve 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 2nd, 2012 at 3:04 am #7015
Larry Gerleve
Username: sb5101

I had a problem approximately a month and a half ago with HTML page access. Jason found the fix referenced in this post http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16886. Since then I have changed web servers and now cannot access HTML pages anymore. I have tried everything in the other post and everything else under the sun. I have spent many many hours trying fix this on my own so now I am turning to the community to help me out with this problem, I even updated to the latest version of software.

Thanks
Larry G

It was the theme!!! It was the same theme; but something was lost during the transfer.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Larry Gerleve.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.