latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Protected Media Download Failing

Home Forums Community Forum Protected Media Download Failing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 10th, 2012 at 12:34 pm #4745

Is there a fix for this issue beyond disabling my installed plugins?

This is a reoccurrence of a problem I posted earlier in the support forums. I was able to restore download capability after updating an out-of-date plugin, but the problem continues since I’ve added new plugins. I don’t want to limit key elements of my site’s functionality solely to accommodate this s2member feature, especially when it seems that s2member/Pro is the only plugin aversely affected by the presence of neighboring plugins.

Thanks in advance.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Feb 14th, 2012 at 6:35 pm #5087

Hi Lovell.

Could you tell us what the conflicting plugin is? If you haven’t narrowed it down to one yet, could you please deactivate those latest plugins you installed, one by one, trying the download after each?

Once you spot the one causing the conflict, it’d be possible to find a replacement or contact the developer to improve it. Also let us know which one it is so we can look at it from our end.

Thanks! :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.