latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

protected page –> blank page

Home Forums Community Forum protected page –> blank page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 8th, 2013 at 11:27 am #41209

Hello,
I installed s2member and protected few pages of my site.
When I try to view protected pages without being connected as a member, a blank page appears, and it is Boque.
Do you have any idea?
Gilles

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 9th, 2013 at 10:51 pm #41285
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Gilles,

Could you please explain what “Boque” is?

Also, the blank page the users were redirected to should have been your membership options page, did you put any content in that page?

– Eduan

Posted: Sunday Feb 10th, 2013 at 12:39 pm #41319

Hello,
Eduan thank you for your response.
I explain the bug: when I try to access a protected page (eg level 2) without being connected, I get a blank page.
I created a page “Membership Options Page” and I’d like although in this case we arrive at this page for example.
Thank you for your help.
Gilles

Posted: Tuesday Feb 12th, 2013 at 9:33 am #41556
Eduan
Username: Eduan

OK Gilles.

So basically you get redirected to a blank membership options page? Does your membership options page have content you put there?

– Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.