latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Purchased unlimited and nothing to download

Home Forums Community Forum Purchased unlimited and nothing to download

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 24th, 2012 at 7:35 pm #20109
Rob
Username: digitsoft

I tried logging out and in several times, but no luck – it says I’m a free member although the charge went through.

Hopefully I won’t need to wait too long….or wait for some manual intervention.

It’s been 1.5 hrs…what happened to instant downloads?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 24th, 2012 at 9:20 pm #20127

Hi Rob.

I don’t know what happened in your case, which is not what normally would happen to a user after the purchase. Were you logged in to your account when you paid the license? If you weren’t, that’d explain why your account wasn’t upgraded.

I’m contacting Elizabeth to look into this to sort out your access. Is your email address here the same one you paid with in PayPal? If not, could you contact the s2Member email address you got a confirmation email from after purchase?

Thanks. :)

Posted: Tuesday Jul 24th, 2012 at 9:30 pm #20129

Rob, I looked at your profile and think I found what the problem was. Could you check now if you can now access the downloads after the change I made? http://www.s2member.com/account/

I hope it helps. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.