latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Quality switch in jwplayer and plugin upgrade

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks Quality switch in jwplayer and plugin upgrade

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Abhishek Jain 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Oct 27th, 2013 at 2:37 pm #60664

Hey, I have a few questions before I purchase the pro version.

1. How do I provide an option to switch quality in jwplayer?

I tried to follow this guide S2 Member Video Shortcodes posted by one of the forum users. It doesn’t work, the video isn’t being displayed at all, but when I check the source, the code is there.

Does the pro version provide a way to do this?

2. If I buy a single site license, can I upgrade to unlimited sites by paying the difference in the fee, instead of paying the full price?

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.