latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Question about automatic Downgrade to free

Home Forums Community Forum Question about automatic Downgrade to free

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Don Simpson 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 29th, 2013 at 10:58 am #58856
Don Simpson
Username: aldainc

I only have one level of membership and I understand that if they donot renew before there membership expires they are automaticly downgradeD to free members. now heres the question do I need to offer a free membership. the thing is even if they have not renewed I don’t want to lose there information. but not sure i want to open my site to a open registation. I hope you understand what I am asking. Also I have alot of members that mail the membership payments and information in is there anything in the backend that i make sure i do to make sure everything works correctly? thanks and great plugin…..

• This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Don Simpson.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.