latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

question about ccbill button

Home Forums Community Forum question about ccbill button

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jan 17th, 2013 at 11:34 am #37886
Bear bb
Username: bearbb

I just got the pro version and I really love s2member. What I am doing right now is offer lifetime free membershp, after they become member, they can upgrade their membership by using ccbill (in order to see the download links).

So here is what I did:

1. Make a page, put paypal pro / free registration form code in order to provide free membershp.
2. Make a upgrade page, put ccbill button code there for free member to upgrade.

I got 3 different type membership: 30 days recurring, 60 days recurring and 90 days recurring
All of them access the same protected content. The only differences are the length of membership and price.
Am I need to create different access level to these membership type? Or just put them all into level 1 is ok?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jan 19th, 2013 at 5:15 pm #38339
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

I got 3 different type membership: 30 days recurring, 60 days recurring and 90 days recurring
All of them access the same protected content. The only differences are the length of membership and price.
Am I need to create different access level to these membership type? Or just put them all into level 1 is ok?

Yes, it is perfectly OK to do that in the way you’re describing. With s2Member® you can generate multiple ccBill Buttons, all providing access to the same thing, but at different prices and terms. This is true for any of s2Member’s Payment Buttons and/or Pro Forms.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.