latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

question on changing to my logo for s2member

Home Forums Community Forum question on changing to my logo for s2member

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Aug 12th, 2012 at 3:00 pm #21823
Teresa Ali
Username: teresa

I am niew here and I did listen to the video tutorial with general options with you can change the logo of s2member and replace it with my logo. I created one in gimp 500 px by 100px. I was in the login/registration design.

I uploaded the logo image location and opened the open media library the size is 500 px by 100 px. I logged out to take a look at my logo it was on the background page. Which I only want the white to be there. The s2member logo was still there.

Please help me with this. What am I doing wrong?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Aug 12th, 2012 at 4:44 pm #21826
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Teresa,

Do you have any caching plugins enabled?

Posted: Sunday Aug 12th, 2012 at 5:26 pm #21828
Teresa Ali

Hi Eduan

I have the Really Simple CAPTCHA plugin. and some others. What should I do?

Thank you

Posted: Sunday Aug 12th, 2012 at 5:47 pm #21832
Eduan

Hello Teresa,

That’s not a caching plugin, that’s a CAPTCHA plugin.

If you want, you can give me a list of your plugins and see if I find any caching plugin among those.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Sunday Aug 12th, 2012 at 5:54 pm #21833
Teresa Ali

Hi OK these are the plugins that I have besides s2member

Akismet
All in One SEO Pack
Contact Form 7
FD Feedburner Plugin
Google XML Sitemaps
MailChimp
ShareThis
TinyMCE Advanced

thanks

Posted: Sunday Aug 12th, 2012 at 6:01 pm #21834
Eduan

I didn’t find any caching plugins.

Did you make sure to save your settings? And then refresh the login page?

Posted: Sunday Aug 12th, 2012 at 6:16 pm #21835
Teresa Ali

Yes I do save my settings. This is what it looks like.

Here is the link
http://mypaintingstudio.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=http%3A%2F%2Fmypaintingstudio.com%2Fwp-admin%2F&reauth=1

Posted: Sunday Aug 12th, 2012 at 7:55 pm #21836
Eduan

That doesn’t seem like a normal login, the URL I mean, could you please try changing your theme to the default one and see if it works?

Posted: Sunday Aug 12th, 2012 at 8:09 pm #21837
Teresa Ali

I see what you mean about the URL. I am not sure how to change back to the default without deactivating s2member. I am sorry I don’t know any html or css so I don’t know how to get it back to the default. Will you give me instructions on how to do this.

I Looked at some instructions online and It worked for me.

Thank you for your help.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Teresa Ali.
Posted: Sunday Aug 12th, 2012 at 8:29 pm #21839
Eduan

Hello Teresa,

You simply go under WP Admin -> Appearance -> Themes and there you can change your theme, the default theme is the TwentyEleven theme.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Sunday Aug 12th, 2012 at 9:48 pm #21845
Teresa Ali

Thank you.

Posted: Monday Aug 13th, 2012 at 10:42 am #21870
Eduan

No problem, you’re welcome. :)

Please tell me how it goes. ;)

Posted: Monday Jun 24th, 2013 at 5:01 pm #52470

changing logo from s2member logo to custom logo. I have tried to upload a custom logo several times using the s2member > General Options > Login / Registration Design.
Neither the background image nor the logo show when saved.
Why? I am pretty used to creating, exporting to dw, uploading to server…files and images… for some reason it is nto working thru the dashboard.
I can see that many people have asked about this thing that should be simple. I can see the video that is very stratight forward but the fact is… I cannot change the s2member logo.

Posted: Wednesday Jun 26th, 2013 at 7:39 pm #52634
Eduan

Hello Steve,

Just wondering, do you have any kind of caching plugins in your website? Or a caching something on your server? have you tried clearing those caches and your browser’s cache?

– Eduan

Posted: Wednesday Jun 26th, 2013 at 8:39 pm #52637

It is not a caching problem. The question is not answered. How do we replace the logo? How do we replace the logo?

Posted: Friday Jun 28th, 2013 at 2:07 pm #52749
Eduan

How do we replace the logo?

You can easily do that under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Login Registration Design -> Logo Image Configuration.

You can have the logo just be a transparent image, and it’ll be the same color as the background. :)

If I still haven’t answered your question, I’m sorry about that. :(

– Eduan

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.