latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Question on log-in page

Home Forums Community Forum Question on log-in page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Mar 9th, 2013 at 1:02 pm #44164

I am finishing the set-up of a membership site using Optimize Press, s2member Pro using Paypal Pro.

I understand that after completion of purchase, that the user will be directed to the login page. Question. What happens when they return days or weeks later and are no longer are logged in? How to they get access to the login page again as opposed to the Membership Options page? Is there a way to add on the menu bar?

I have gone through both the Optimize Press and S2member videos and can not find a clear answer.

Thanks

Simon

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 12th, 2013 at 11:35 am #44382
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Simon,

Your users would login using the WordPress login page:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Customizing_the_Login_Form

Hope this helps. :)
– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Mar 12th, 2013 at 6:46 pm #44434

Hi Eduan

Sorry I was not clear. All I wanted to know was how to add a login box to my membership site so that paid members can access when they return.

I found the answer after searching, I dragged the login widget to a text widget on my site. So simple solution just was hard to find.

It might be worth the s2member team making this a bit clearer in set up notes as I did find a number of posts in the forum asking a similar question.

Thanks

Simon

Posted: Thursday Mar 14th, 2013 at 6:11 pm #44653
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Glad you found the problem. :)
And thanks for the suggestion. ;)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.