latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Question w/ iDevAffiliate and S2Member

Home Forums Community Forum Question w/ iDevAffiliate and S2Member

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 25th, 2012 at 7:33 am #11826
Ryan Ghods
Username: ralxz

Hey S2member,

Just a quick question about iDevAffiliate and S2member that I can’t really find, and would like to know before purchasing iDevAffiliate.

I currently have (free)open registrations enabled on my site. If a user visits through an affiliate link, signs up for a free account, then upgrades to a paid account later (for example, 2 months later), then is the affiliate link linked to that free account and takes notice for that upgrade, accrediting the affiliate for that purchase?

Thanks
Ryan

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 26th, 2012 at 4:05 am #11911

I think it’d be best to ask iDevAffiliate support the details, but we have iDev installed here and it sets a cookie that, as long as the person purchases later using the same browser, iDev will notice the cookie and know who the affiliate is.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.