latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Quick Cache Causing Caching Issues on Site

Home Forums Community Forum Quick Cache Causing Caching Issues on Site

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Joe S 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 23rd, 2013 at 10:54 pm #60569
Joe S
Username: joes

Hi,

Began experiencing caching problems on our site today… mobile theme on desktop & desktop on mobile theme. We have not made any changes to our mobile theme, & clearing the cache resolved at least part of the problem.

Been trying to get an update on the progress of the Quick Cache update here for a while now to no avail, but now that we are having problems, I really must know what’s going on w/ QC or we will unfortunately need to finally move on to another caching plugin. We have loved QC for years but looks like the lack of updates may have finally caught up with us & the lack of replies to my inquiries has left us with no answers.

So, last ditch effort here as we really would love to keep your wonderful free plugin… & as I said before, we are willing to pay for it. Can someone please respond, one way or the other, any response would be appreciated, as caching plays such a vital role in site performance & functionality. Thank you!

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.