latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Quick Cache – configuration

Home Forums Community Forum Quick Cache – configuration

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 4th, 2013 at 9:37 am #43697
Ian Sterne
Username: ians

I have been using s2 for a while with W3 total cache and am not happy with the combination. You highly recommend Quick Cache, but I have one configuration question.

My site serves up mp3 files for download to it’s members, this is the only real difference between member and non-member access. Is it possible to configure Quick Cache to serve cached pages to a specific level of logged in members so they enjoy the same speed advantages of my guests?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 6th, 2013 at 5:55 am #43850

Hi Ian.

I’ll forward this to Jason, who’d be the best one to answer it with certainty.

I’ll let you know as soon as I hear from him. :)

Posted: Friday Mar 8th, 2013 at 7:41 am #44067

Here’s what Jason said:

No that is not possible w/ Quick Cache; and I don’t foresee this being possible anytime in the near future. It’s not going to jive with just about ANY other part of WordPress unfortunately.

Posted: Friday Mar 8th, 2013 at 8:29 am #44077
Ian Sterne
Username: ians

Thanks

Posted: Friday Mar 8th, 2013 at 8:29 am #44078

No problem. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.