latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Quick level upgrade question

Home Forums Community Forum Quick level upgrade question

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jan 29th, 2013 at 7:14 pm #39942

This is a quick 2 part question.

1. I did a test purchase with a seperate email account to upgrade from a level #3(one time fee) to a #4 (re-occurring payment billing).

I recieved notification that the payment was made but the account stayed at a level #3

I made sure to create a “paypal subscription modification” to upgrade from 3 to a 4 but nothing changed. Any advice?

# 2. When I use the content drip shortcodes made available in the API scripting

How can I make the content drip from time of upgrade instead of time of purchasing level #4?

Thanks Guys!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  Mark Brooks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jan 31st, 2013 at 9:59 am #40140
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

1. I did a test purchase with a seperate email account to upgrade from a level #3(one time fee) to a #4 (re-occurring payment billing).

I recieved notification that the payment was made but the account stayed at a level #3

I made sure to create a “paypal subscription modification” to upgrade from 3 to a 4 but nothing changed. Any advice?

Very difficult to say what happened here without seeing the log files. Please enable logging in this section of your Dashboard so you can review what is happening behind-the-scene. Feel free to submit these privately for review if you need assistance. See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -› Logging

Please use: s2Member® » Private Contact Form

# 2. When I use the content drip shortcodes made available in the API scripting

How can I make the content drip from time of upgrade instead of time of purchasing level #4?

Thanks Guys!

In this section of your Dashboard, please use the Paid Registration Time at a Specific Membership Level.
See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Content Dripping

<?php
$time = s2member_registration_time (); // ... first registration time ( free or otherwise ).
$time = s2member_paid_registration_time (); // ... first "paid" registration and/or upgrade time.
$time = s2member_paid_registration_time ("level1"); // ... first "paid" registration or upgrade time at Level#1.
$time = s2member_paid_registration_time ("level2"); // ... first "paid" registration or upgrade time at Level#2.
$time = s2member_paid_registration_time ("level3"); // ... first "paid" registration or upgrade time at Level#3.
$time = s2member_paid_registration_time ("level4"); // ... first "paid" registration or upgrade time at Level#4.
?>
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.