latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

receipt/confirmation email

Home Forums Community Forum receipt/confirmation email

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 16th, 2013 at 3:18 pm #47614
Nehama Appel
Username: eappel

When testing my registration with authorize.net, I get just one email–the “Thank you for your order” recipt/order confirmation.
1) Where do I modify that email?
2) As I understand, I’m also supposed to receive a username/password email, but I didn’t get one.
Plesase clarify?
Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 16th, 2013 at 11:47 pm #47637
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

1) Where do I modify that email?

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Authorize.Net® Options -› Signup Confirmation Email

2) As I understand, I’m also supposed to receive a username/password email, but I didn’t get one.
Plesase clarify?

s2Member sends the Username and Password through the New User Email, which you can configure here:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Email Configuration

Your setup is not sending this email? If not, do you have any plugins that integrate with WP Mail?

Posted: Wednesday Apr 17th, 2013 at 8:48 am #47666
Nehama Appel
Username: eappel

Thanks for your response. With regard to the receipt/confirmation email, the text at

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Email Configuration

is not what I got in my email. There, the subject line is “Congratulations! Your membership has been approved” and the body begins with the username, among other things. The email I received has a subject line of “‘Company Name’ Customer Receipt” and begins “Thank you for your order.” I must be missing something, but what?
As far as the password email, my mistake–I had New User Email Configuration set to “No,” which I assume means that no email is sent.

Posted: Wednesday Apr 17th, 2013 at 11:28 pm #47721
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

There, the subject line is “Congratulations! Your membership has been approved” and the body begins with the username, among other things. The email I received has a subject line of “‘Company Name’ Customer Receipt” and begins “Thank you for your order.” I must be missing something, but what?
As far as the password email, my mistake–I had New User Email Configuration set to “No,” which I assume means that no email is sent.

Could you check your email that you received and see if it’s coming from PayPal, or your website?

If it’s coming from PayPal, your site isn’t sending any emails. You should be receiving two when you create an account through a payment gateway. Try running the s2Member Server Scanner, and testing your email.

See: Knowledge Base » s2Member® Server Scanner

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.