latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Recurring billing questions

Home Forums Community Forum Recurring billing questions

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Shelly Haffly 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jan 6th, 2014 at 8:55 pm #62474

Quick question to verify a few things….

I have a membership option for lifetime membership – I need 12 months charged at $84 a month, and then no additional payments.

How would you set that up?

I’ve asked this question before, and the plugin couldn’t handle it. I need to make sure I set it up right.

The other option I would like to have, but think s2member needs a third layer, would be an initial payment of $250, with 3 additional payments of $250, and then lifetime access.

Ours is less an online membership as it is an organizational membership we’re using s2member for. Any clues would be appreciate in how I could do either or both properly.

Currently I have the monthly set up as $84 for the first 12 months, and then $0. Will that charge the member $84 every month, or charge the member $84 for a year? Confused on the details.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.