latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Recurring commision question

Home Forums Community Forum Recurring commision question

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 16th, 2013 at 2:47 pm #53525
Tony Brown
Username: tonybrown

We have integrated our subscription site with idevaffiliate and have setup S2Member to manage the recurring commisions using the Advanced Method.

Is it possible to have the recurring commision value be less than the initital commision (in this case 50% off)? For example, the intitial sale would be $12, and each year the recurring would be $6.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jul 18th, 2013 at 6:56 am #53603

I don’t know how you configure iDevAff for that. Have you asked them?

I imagine you’re uisng the payment notifications… You’d need to tell the initial and following payments apart in some way. If you can’t notifying iDevAff directly, then maybe you could load a script that uses some logic and adjusts the values before loading the iDevAff URL? I haven’t tried this, but it’d be worth testing to see if you can make it work.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.