latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Recurring membership with Paypal pro forms

Home Forums Community Forum Recurring membership with Paypal pro forms

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Dec 3rd, 2012 at 12:55 pm #33319

I have s2 pro and paypal pro, and when users try to subscribe to my site via the form instead of the button, it lets them go to the page and fill it out, but when they hit “Submit Form” it just hangs. This has been going on a week and only seems to be an issue with the pro forms. People using the button are doing just fine. Any tips? My login info is on file I believe.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Dec 3rd, 2012 at 1:48 pm #33330
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Joseph,

Could you please follow these common trouble shooting tips, and see if it fixes your problem?: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.