latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Recurring Payment "Date"

Home Forums Community Forum Recurring Payment "Date"

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 30th, 2013 at 3:39 am #48785
Toby Milroy
Username: tobytkd

I’m seeing with PRO Form (Authnet) the “recurring” payments are all setting up at the 31st of the month.
Is there some custom function to set that to a different date?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 1st, 2013 at 12:36 am #48882
Toby Milroy
Username: tobytkd

I was notified of a reply…but don’t see one here…
Perhaps a glitch with the forum??

Posted: Wednesday May 1st, 2013 at 3:13 am #48889
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

I’m seeing with PRO Form (Authnet) the “recurring” payments are all setting up at the 31st of the month.
Is there some custom function to set that to a different date?

s2Member doesn’t have this functionality as of yet. We’re looking at possibly adding in this soon. Where are you seeing this?

I was notified of a reply…but don’t see one here…
Perhaps a glitch with the forum??

It’s possible someone accidentally left a reply on this thread instead of another. Sorry about that.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.