latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Recurring subscriptions not working anymore

Home Forums Community Forum Recurring subscriptions not working anymore

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Pierre Journel 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Aug 30th, 2013 at 10:07 am #58897

Hello,

I am running http://theguitarchannel.biz/ and http://lachaineguitare.com/ with the same configuration : WordPress 3.6 and S2member 130802.

Until recently people were able to buy what I call a Backstage pass for 5€/month on my sites to get access to exclusive content. In order to improve the subscription process I tried it myself 2 days ago and was not able to complete the process. I got the infamous message : “Erreur #11586. DPRP is disabled. DPRP is disabled for this merchant.

The same issue exists on both sites.

I logged a support call to PayPal and they told me that the problem is probably coming from the integration I am using.

I have currently people subscribed on the French side with no issue at all. The last one subscribed on July 29th. Those subscriptions went through the API Express Checkout Recurring Payment (ECRP).

PLEASE NOTE that I am in France and using a French Paypal account. DPRP is not available to us.

Here’s what I tried so far:
+ Deactivation/activation of the S2Member plugin
+ Verification of all the PayPal parameters

My guess (but it’s only a guess) is that one of the recent S2member plugin updates broke the integration.

Any idea on how to solve this issue ?

Thanks in advance for the help you can provide,

Pierre.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Aug 31st, 2013 at 5:32 pm #58928

I am updating my own post as I think I have an idea of the origin of the problem.

My credit card is protected by a mechanism which sends me a text message on my phone whenever I purchase something online. I have to enter the code I receive this way on the merchant site to validate the purchase.

My idea is that if you have a secure credit card like mine, you can’t pay through S2Member because PayPal can’t validate the payment straight away.

Anybody encountered a similar case ?

Pierre.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.