latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Recurring Subscriptions Through Payflow

Home Forums Community Forum Recurring Subscriptions Through Payflow

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mike Whitney 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Nov 3rd, 2012 at 11:44 am #30558

Hi,
I’ve looked through the forums and docs and can’t find my answer.

Can you explain how recurring subscriptions work with s2Member? Here’s an example I created a recurring subscription test and processed the payment. There is a comment in the PayFlow transaction stating the recurring subscription but how does the next payment get charged. Looking in PayPal Manager I don’t see any indication of the next charge or when. I see I can create a recurring profile off that transaction. There is a button. Is that what I need to do on each recurring billing?

Comment 2: Optional Trx for recurring profile 8 of RPRef RQF57C14D4FB

Thanks so much to help me learn this. :)
Mike

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Nov 5th, 2012 at 3:25 pm #30666

Hi Mike.

The recurring payments are charged by PayPal, not s2Member, with the interval you set in the pro-form’s shortcode when you sold the subscription (e.g. monthly). [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Shortcode Attributes -> rp, rt[/hilite]

I see I can create a recurring profile off that transaction. There is a button. Is that what I need to do on each recurring billing?

I don’t know about it, I’d ask PayPal support what it does.

Comment 2: Optional Trx for recurring profile 8 of RPRef RQF57C14D4FB

I don’t understand what you mean, could you explain a bit more? Thanks. :)

Posted: Monday Nov 5th, 2012 at 4:44 pm #30682

I spoke with Paypal and the function is working correctly.

I didn’t know where to look within PayPal Manager and now I do.

Thank you.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.