latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Redirect after buy now/specific page purchase

Home Forums Community Forum Redirect after buy now/specific page purchase

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday May 17th, 2013 at 5:48 am #50122

Hi,

Is there any way to redirect after a buy now/specific page purchase. At the moment it drops into the auto-return grey page. In my case I have a registered user purchasing sms credits and I want to drop them into a screen showing them the current balance. Using paypal buttons for this, (although I do have the pro-version)

Any suggestions?

I note the success= is only for new registrations

regards
steve

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday May 18th, 2013 at 12:12 pm #50178
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Stephen,

Does the success attribute not work for your needs?

You can find a description of it under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained) -› success.

– Eduan

Posted: Monday May 20th, 2013 at 8:23 am #50219

The success attribute only works for new users, (this seems to be the case during testing)

Your Success Return URL is only applied to (new) Customers.

I have an existing user, who is logged in and we do a buy now, we end up at the auto-return page which I want to skip and take him straight to his purchase.

Posted: Wednesday May 22nd, 2013 at 6:09 am #50346
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

I have an existing user, who is logged in and we do a buy now, we end up at the auto-return page which I want to skip and take him straight to his purchase.

This is not possible. The User needs to click on the special link that they should receive via email. s2Member needs to receive information from PayPal via a silent POST to send this email, and so it’s not possible to give access to the post through the success URL. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.