latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

redirect after login

Home Forums Community Forum redirect after login

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jan 24th, 2013 at 5:07 pm #39448

I have a current request in the forum regarding “redirect after login”… (I really didn’t know what it was called until now-hence the somewhat wordy initial forum posts).

That said; I am running short on time and believe I’ve found the solution but need to know if you all are able to provide the remedy. The best description of my problem is at 5:25 of Jason’s video titled: “Login Welcome Page Conflicts?” It would be great to have any user whom is not logged in to be directed to the Login Welcome Page when they try to access a restricted page (without being logged in) and then returned back to the page they were trying to access after login. As noted before, Jason describes the action very well in the video and I just need to know if you all can point me in the right direction to find the proper code for this.

Thanks a million for your help and if this is successful, I very likely will be upgrading to a multi-site licenses.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jan 26th, 2013 at 12:20 am #39598
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

I believe what you’re looking for is the s2Member® Pro Login Widget. The s2Member® Pro Login Widget (which comes with s2Member Pro) has a setting that handles this automatically for you. You make the login widget available, and s2Member handles the rest (ultimately defined by the redirect_to variable).

Please let us know if you have any other questions/concerns :-)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.