latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Need help: How to redirect after registration

Home Forums Community Forum Need help: How to redirect after registration

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  David Welch 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Mar 25th, 2012 at 6:50 pm #9066
Ken
Username: kenxx

Hi,

I’d like to redirect customers to a different page — call it “Page X” — right after they register, instead of landing them on the login page (which is the normal destination after they fill out the registration page). Page X would be an Aweber form that had their name and email info already pre-populated using the information they just gave on the preceding registration page. On Page X they would simply hit a submit button, which would then direct them to the Login page, where they would then login as normal.

Does anyone know how I could do this — i.e., how to redirect to a different page directly after the registration page? Is there a s2hack for this, or perhaps something in the s2 options that I did not see?

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Ken

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Ken.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 30th, 2012 at 7:59 am #9572
Nick
Username: cleeveracing

We also want to set the page that members just registered are directed to, instead of the login page.

Where do we set this, please?

Thanks

Babs

Posted: Sunday Apr 1st, 2012 at 5:08 pm #9718
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.