latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Redirect from login widget stopped working

Home Forums Community Forum Redirect from login widget stopped working

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday May 17th, 2013 at 9:52 am #50130

The login widget was working fine until the last upgrade. Now it doesn’t redirect anywhere. It just goes to wp-login.php

Any brilliant ideas?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday May 19th, 2013 at 10:23 pm #50204
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Agneta,

Could you please try these common troubleshooting tips:
Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

– Eduan

Posted: Wednesday May 22nd, 2013 at 2:23 am #50315

Thanks!

I’ve got a plugin I need to exchange, but I’d have to do some coding to exchange it. And write instructions to the page owner. The time isn’t there at the moment so I ended up using sidebar login instead. It works and I like the looks a little bit better. Do you have any idea if it supports http://www.mydomain.se/login-welcome-page-%%current_user_level%% ?

/Agneta

Posted: Thursday May 23rd, 2013 at 4:41 pm #50458

Do you have any idea if it supports http://www.mydomain.se/login-welcome-page-%%current_user_level%% ?

You mean the redirection URL configured for your Login Welcome Page, right? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Login Welcome Page[/hilite]

In your s2Member’s login widget, set the Redirection After Login to “Login Welcome Page”.

Posted: Wednesday Jun 5th, 2013 at 1:54 am #51390

The s2member login stopped working a while ago Christián. It works fine on my localhost, but not on the live site. That’s why I wanted to know if the redirect worked with sidebar login, which is compatible with s2member.

Anybody got any useful ideas about any settings the host could have that’s blocking.

Posted: Thursday Jun 6th, 2013 at 4:41 am #51461

I don’t know what specifically may be affecting your site, but there are a few things you can try to spot what’s causing you the problem: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.