latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Redirect Loop Error on front page (home) only

Home Forums Community Forum Redirect Loop Error on front page (home) only

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Zach 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 24th, 2012 at 10:20 am #11692
Zach
Username: zrg

Everything with s2member seems to work for me, except the following issue:

The site I’m working on has a combination of Level 0 and Level 1 pages, as well as pages that should be free of all access control (i.e. no Page Level Restriction set for that page). There is a static page selected for the front page on WP > Options > Reading, and this page has no Page Level Restriction set.

All other pages seem to work correctly, either loading normally or redirecting to the s2member options page, depending on if a Page Level Restriction is selected, except the page set as the front page, which throws a 301 redirect loop until the browser times out.

If I change the front page to a different page, the NEW front page has the same error, and the old home page loads normally, so I think it’s something with the “/” URL rewrite specifically.

The root .htaccess file is as follows:

# BEGIN s2Member GZIP exclusions

RewriteEngine On
	RewriteBase /
	RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} (^|?|&)s2member_file_download=.+
	RewriteRule .* - [E=no-gzip:1]

# END s2Member GZIP exclusions

# BEGIN WordPress

RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^index.php$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /index.php [L]

# END WordPress

Any help would be appreciated.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.