latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Redirect on Login

Home Forums Community Forum Redirect on Login

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Manni01 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Sep 9th, 2013 at 12:13 am #59278

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Sep 9th, 2013 at 6:05 am #59296
Manni01
Username: Manni01

Try to change the login welcome page to another page (any unprotected page) in your site.

If that works, create a new login welcome page, copy the content of your old welcome page to it, assign the new page in s2member as the new welcome page and make sure you don’t restrict it. If that works, delete the old page.

If that doesn’t work, try creating a new welcome page from scratch (without copying the content from the old page).

At least that should allow you to go live without waiting for the resolution of the bug, if it’s a bug!

Posted: Monday Sep 9th, 2013 at 11:57 am #59309

Thanks, the workaround worked. What table does S2 member store restriction data for future reference? Thanks again.

Posted: Monday Sep 9th, 2013 at 12:20 pm #59311
Manni01
Username: Manni01

Glad I could help.

I have no idea where the restriction data is stored, probably in the MySQL WP database, in one of the many tables (the one related to posts/pages). Maybe someone else knows more precisely? In any case I doubt the info is readable, so you would also need to know the exact format used to be able to edit it. Probably no worth it if the workaround does the job.

Might be nice to see this bug fixed though, as it looks like one.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.