latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Redirect page after completing payment

Home Forums Community Forum Redirect page after completing payment

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Sep 1st, 2012 at 12:51 pm #23793
David Wang
Username: clickwp

Hey guys I can’t find any information on this so I’m posting here.

What is the 1st page that members will see after they successfully registered and paid for a membership? Is it the Login Welcome Page? Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Sep 1st, 2012 at 1:15 pm #23795
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello David,

It will be a generic “thank you for registering” page if I’m not mistaken, unless you use the success attribute, which you can find under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained) at the bottom.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Saturday Sep 1st, 2012 at 9:07 pm #23808
David Wang
Username: clickwp

Ok thanks!

Posted: Sunday Sep 2nd, 2012 at 2:54 am #23831

The [hilite mono]success[/hilite] attribute for the shortcode works after payment, so the button’s [hilite mono]success[/hilite] attribute won’t take the person there after registration.

After registration the person has to login, and then he’ll be taken to the Login Welcome.

If you use the [hilite mono]success[/hilite] attribute in a pro-form, though, then the success redirection will happen after the registration. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Custom Return URLs Upon Success[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.