latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Redirect to another page? [SOLVED]

Home Forums Community Forum Redirect to another page? [SOLVED]

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jul 27th, 2012 at 6:20 pm #20450
Ivan
Username: Ivan Fraer

THIS TOPIC IS SOLVED IN ANOTHER WAY SO PLEASE IGNORE.
——————————————————————————————–

I guess this is a very speciel question, but I hope it can be done.

I have a page (forum/community), and I want EVERYBODY to have the possibility to see it, EXCEPT my guests (not logged in).

I know I can lock the site with the “Page Level Restriction”, but this will (offcourse) lead guests to my memberpage, asking them to pay for a membership.

They should NOT pay for this, just be logged in to see the side. So here´s my specielt wish:
Instead of leading the guests to my memberpage, I want them transfered to a new site, (with some speciel information, and asking them to login).

Do you think this is possible? Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards
Ivan Fræer – http://www.gpsforalle.dk

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Ivan.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jul 28th, 2012 at 6:12 am #20504

Thanks for the update. I’m glad you solved it. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.