latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Reference additional registration fields

Home Forums Community Forum Reference additional registration fields

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jul 15th, 2012 at 10:50 am #19304

I’ve searched through the WordPress db and can’t find where the extra registration fields are stored. I created several custom fields for our registration form and I need to reference a few of those fields via query.

My client is an arts organization and I’ve set up a page for each artist with a slideshow and I want info about the artist pulled from the wp profile.

This is in my functions.php file:

$aUsersID = $wpdb->get_col(“SELECT $wpdb->users.ID FROM $wpdb->users WHERE display_name='” . $usertitle . “‘”);
foreach ($aUsersID as $iUserID) :
$user = get_userdata($iUserID);
echo ‘
‘ . $user->user_email;
echo ‘

‘ . $user->user_description . ‘

‘;

but the s2Member fields aren’t stored in the users table! where do I find those fields?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jul 15th, 2012 at 12:55 pm #19306

Okay, I see now where s2member stores the custom values in the users table, but the values are in an array. How do I break the array down, code-wise, in order to display the values? Basically, the custom fields I created are Title, Business Name, FAX (among others), but these are the ones I want referenced. So I don’t need to display EVERY custom field I created on the registration form, but a subset.

Posted: Sunday Jul 15th, 2012 at 2:02 pm #19307
Posted: Monday Jul 16th, 2012 at 7:43 am #19348

Cool. Glad you found it! Thanks for the update. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.