latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Free User Button HELP

Home Forums Community Forum Free User Button HELP

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 4th, 2013 at 9:14 am #43696
CC SHambres
Username: Chevaune

I need to create a button (like the paypal button options) which registers a user as a level 1 member but for FREE. I do not need the form, just the button with the correct code?

Here

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 6th, 2013 at 5:47 am #43846

Hi CC SHambres.

But how can you register someone with just a button? You’ll need to at least get a username and email address. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields[/hilite]

Or just an email address if you have a hack to use it for username too. http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15672&p=49082#p49082

The free registration pro-form lets you register users at Level 1 for free. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Free Registration Forms[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.