latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Refund request

Home Forums Community Forum Refund request

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 29th, 2012 at 4:04 pm #23457

Hi,
I just purchased s2Member Pro for the sole purpose of being able to change the redirect from Paypal. However, I was unable to use this feature as it requires shortcode that does not function on my site because of some conflict with the theme I am using. I am not willing to change my theme, and I’m not willing to pay a developer to fix this problem. So I would like a refund. I will comply with all uninstall procedures. Please advise.

Here is a link to the support topic in which I was unable to get my issue resolved.
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/button-shortcode-not-working/?qcAC=1

Thank you,
Christine

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 30th, 2012 at 7:54 am #23561

Hi Christine.

The problem is that the issue is caused by your theme, not s2Member. I added a reply to your thread suggesting a couple of things you can try to get this working without changing to another theme. http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/button-shortcode-not-working/#post-23557

I hope it helps. :)

Posted: Sunday Sep 2nd, 2012 at 11:24 am #23856

Hi Cristian,
Thanks for the tip on the true edit plugin, but unfortunately I still couldn’t get my button functioning properly. I’ve gone ahead and removed s2member pro from my site. I’d be happy to provide login details to my site, if you’d like to verify that. Could you please refund my purchase and cancel my account? Thank you,
Christine

Posted: Monday Sep 3rd, 2012 at 6:09 am #23922

Sorry, Christine, but s2Member isn’t at fault, so it doesn’t really apply per the policy.
s2Member® » Terms » Refund Policy
s2Member® » Terms » Service & Support Policy

You can email Jason via the contact form (enter fake login info) if you want, but he’ll probably point you to the refund policy again after studying your situation.

I think you should be insisting to the theme’s developer about fixing that issue, though. Or post a job in a site like jobs.wordpress.net for a freelancer to take a look at your theme and fix the issue, it should be simple for a decent developer and not cost much or take long. :)

Posted: Sunday Sep 23rd, 2012 at 5:43 pm #26232
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this thread.

Cristian is correct. Please choose a theme which does NOT disable core WordPress features.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.