latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Register email confirmation

Home Forums Community Forum Register email confirmation

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Aaron Young 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 2nd, 2012 at 3:00 pm #9786
Aaron Young
Username: ayoung89

Hello,
I have a question for registering member’s to my site. Is there anyway where I can get the email confirm link to my email so I can personally activate there sign-up (free subscribers).

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 3rd, 2012 at 4:36 pm #9945
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

Not exactly sure what you’re trying to do here, however, you can always add or edit users in the admin area of wordpress. You don’t need a registration link for that. Just go to “Users” section.

If that’s not what you’re talking about could you try to re-explain the process you are using? :)

Dave

Posted: Tuesday Apr 3rd, 2012 at 5:08 pm #9959
Aaron Young

Basically, I’m using s2members for an “insurance” website. I have agents signing up as members. I created the profile fields designated for agents such as (resident license #) etc. For security reason’s, is there anyway to change the activation url to be confirmed by the admin instead of the member? Each time a member signs up, they will await for the admins approve?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Aaron Young.
Posted: Tuesday Apr 3rd, 2012 at 5:31 pm #9978
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

ah, so you want to ADD the approval process. S2member doesn’t have an approval process at the moment. However, I think some other members have has success using a third “approval” plugin. Though I’m not sure which one is best. Hopefully someone who has done it will chime in.

Sorry for the confusion. :)

Dave

Posted: Tuesday Apr 3rd, 2012 at 5:34 pm #9981
Aaron Young

lol np, yea so I’ll take a look around to see what plugins have it. Thanks for your help

Posted: Tuesday Apr 3rd, 2012 at 5:41 pm #9982
Aaron Young

I just founded (WP Approve User Plugin) works perfectly! thanks

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.