latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Register Page Customization

Home Forums Community Forum Register Page Customization

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 29th, 2012 at 4:42 pm #23463

I see in “General Options” where you can edit things like text, font sizing, backgrounds, footers, etc. But what I am trying to accomplish is apply my whole website formatting (which is also currently applied to WordPress) to this register form. I want it to appear in the wrapper or container that all my other pages have.

My question essentially is where is the file itself to edit in the FTP? Or what is the PHP that I can simply carry over to the HTML/formatted WordPress side?

Let me know if I need to be more clear!

Best,
Tony

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 29th, 2012 at 4:55 pm #23464
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Tony,

Well one way you can achieve this is using the pro login widget through PHP, for which you can find instructions under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Pro Login Widget (via PHP), the widget would be put in a page of your own, allowing it to take the styles of your theme, this is a solution that some site owners have taken.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Aug 29th, 2012 at 5:04 pm #23465
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Tony!

It seems like what you’re wanting is to essentially have your free user registration be within a WordPress page (correct me if I’m wrong).

The easiest way to do this would be to totally bypass the registration form within /wp-login.php?action=register and instead set up a WordPress page with a Free Registration Form from within s2Member -> PayPal® Pro Forms -> PayPal® Pro / Free Registration Forms, which creates a Pro Form like the one you should already have set up. Then, you will simply need to change the links you have set up to go to your /wp-login.php?action=register page, and change them to the page you set up.

Would that work?

Posted: Wednesday Aug 29th, 2012 at 6:29 pm #23476
Eduan

Oops, yes as Bruce mentioned, you would use pro-forms in order to make a registration page go with your theme, I thought we were talking about the login page for some reason.

– Eduan

Posted: Sunday Sep 2nd, 2012 at 10:12 am #23850

Thank you both! I actually would prefer editing the login form too! Appreciate the speedy responses too.

Best,
Tony

Posted: Sunday Sep 2nd, 2012 at 10:26 am #23852

I integrated that fine into a page. My next question to you guys is if there is a stylesheet linked somewhere on my side to the Pro-form that I can edit?

I have included a snapshot of part of the form but as you would know the images and formatting of the form (input lengths, line breaks, etc.) is pulling from a CSS somewhere. I want to completely renovate that form styling to my own.

Any suggestions?

Posted: Sunday Sep 2nd, 2012 at 11:20 am #23855
Eduan

Hello Tony,

Well, have you checked this FAQ question?:
Pre Sale FAQs » Is it possible to modify s2Member® Pro Form templates?

Posted: Monday Sep 3rd, 2012 at 5:54 am #23919

To edit the CSS, just add your styles to your theme’s style.css file. The pro-form’s HTML has plenty of selectors you can use. :)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.