latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Registration API

Home Forums Community Forum Registration API

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Oct 4th, 2012 at 6:53 am #27403

Hi Guys, I am just wondering if there is some sort of API(functions, calls) which can create a user from within PHP?

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Oct 4th, 2012 at 8:09 am #27423
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

Check out this part of your PRO install:

s2member => API/Scripting => Pro API for Remote Operations

Hope that helps,

Dave

Posted: Thursday Oct 4th, 2012 at 10:38 am #27446

Yes there is the “Pro API for remote operations” which I just tried but the registration process doesn’t send the Signup Confirmation Email which is essential. Hope there is a solution for this.

Thanks

Posted: Thursday Oct 4th, 2012 at 5:59 pm #27488

Hi William.

The API has a [hilite mono]notification[/hilite] parameter that’s for that.

[hilite pre_code]
"notification" => "1", /* Optional. A non-zero value tells s2Member to email the new User/Member their Username/Password. */
/* The "notification" parameter also tells s2Member to notify the site Administrator about this new account. */
[/hilite]

If you have it set to [hilite mono]1[/hilite] and you still don’t get the email, then please read this article: Knowledge Base » Troubleshooting Email Delivery Problems

I hope it helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.