latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Registration errors

Home Forums Community Forum Registration errors

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Peter Shaw 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jul 14th, 2012 at 4:49 am #19211
Peter Shaw
Username: petershaw

Hi. Can anyone help? I have just installed S2 member. However, when my wife tried to join the site as a subscriber, Paypal accepted her payment and credited me. She appears on the list of users on the site too. When she tries to log in, though, she always gets redirected to the Paypal button page again.
I have also noticed that when I refund her through Paypal, she is not removed from the user list or reduced to free subscriber status.
Any ideas? Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jul 14th, 2012 at 9:42 am #19253
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Peter,

Here’s a couple of things I would check:
First, make sure the button gives the correct level, and make sure that the page has the correct level restriction.

Also, about the refund, I believe s2Member doesn’t currently handle refunds, so if you refund you must refund through PayPal, but s2Member will not be made aware of the refund, so you will have to update the user’s details.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Monday Jul 16th, 2012 at 3:57 am #19326
Peter Shaw
Username: petershaw

Many thanks, Eduan.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.