latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Registration Fields and Conditional Shortcode

Home Forums Community Forum Registration Fields and Conditional Shortcode

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jun 15th, 2013 at 4:38 pm #52007

I’m using a combination of plugins that bypasses the registration form and ends up leaving the profile fields blank. What I’m trying to do now is prevent access to some site functions until they complete those fields. Is there a way to read those fields and use them with a shortcode conditional? I’m effectively looking at chaining s2If and s2Get together.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 17th, 2013 at 12:28 am #52026

I got this figured out. Instead of trying to use shortcodes, I installed ezPHP and used the get_user_field() function.

Posted: Tuesday Jun 18th, 2013 at 6:42 am #52086

Great, I’m glad you figured it out. Thanks for the update. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.