latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Registration fields in email

Home Forums Community Forum Registration fields in email

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 1:19 pm #9475
Epix Media
Username: epixmedia

Hi all, another question from me I’m afraid :) one of my clients wants to receive the contents of the registration form (inc custom fields) in the email they get sent to alert them of a new member, is this possible?

Cheers!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 1:33 pm #9478
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Epix, thanks for your inquiry.

Have you looked under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Email Configuration and tried to customize the email the way you want it?

Do you have custom fields?

Posted: Sunday Apr 1st, 2012 at 9:23 am #9695
Epix Media

Hi Eduan, yes I have lots of custom fields, is it possible add these in to the administrative new user notification email?

Thanks

Posted: Sunday Apr 1st, 2012 at 10:44 am #9699
Eduan

Thanks for the follow-up.

Yes it is possible, in fact, you might be interested in this couple of posts that mention that:
http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15715&p=50483
http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6546

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Sunday Apr 1st, 2012 at 3:02 pm #9710
Epix Media

Thanks Eduan, I really should read things properly! There’s section on using custom fields underneath that section in the general options…

Cheers :)

Posted: Sunday Apr 1st, 2012 at 3:53 pm #9716
Eduan

Glad I was able to help Epix. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.