latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

registration for level 0 members

Home Forums Community Forum registration for level 0 members

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 14th, 2012 at 5:28 pm #5065

i have done a setup and customisation for a site with 4 paid recurring membership levels and a free subscription.

My membership options page presents the 4 paid levels with paypal exit.
I havent testet this yet.

So there are some questions left:

1 Where and how will appear my registration fields?
2 How/where may forcomming free subscribbers do the free registration?
3 I wants to redirect members to dashboard after registration.
How will I do that?

Klaus

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Feb 14th, 2012 at 7:21 pm #5105

Hi Klaus.

1 Where and how will appear my registration fields?

You mean registration fields you created with s2Member? [hilite path]WP Admin -> s2Member -> General Options -> Registration/Profile -> Custom Field[/hilite]

Those will be added to the WP registration form automatically. [hilite mono]/wp-login?action=register[/hilite]

2 How/where may forcomming free subscribbers do the free registration?

They can register from the same registration page, but you’ll need to have Open Registration enabled for non-paying users to be allowed by s2Member. [hilite path]WP Admin -> s2Member -> General Options -> Open Registration[/hilite]

3 I wants to redirect members to dashboard after registration. How will I do that?

You can enter a redirection URL for the Login Welcome Page. [hilite path]WP Admin -> s2Member -> General Options -> Login Welcome Page -> Special Redirection URL[/hilite]

I hope that helps! :)

Posted: Wednesday Feb 15th, 2012 at 4:00 am #5208

Hi Cristián,

it helps unfortunatly only a little.

I am working in an WP multisite environment. What I wanted to do is that visitors can register either as a free subscribber (only member of my main page) or alternatively have a choice to became a registered member of the main page as well as can operate as “blogowner” one or multiple blogs by subdomains (Paypal Payment).

Open registration is aktivated. Custom Fields are done. It also exists a configuration for Paypal and Paypal-Buttons.

Now let me describe what happend:

If I use http://mydomain/wp-login?action=register

changes the screen to the login page and provides the following error message: “Currently, the user-registration is not allowed.” although originally in the basic settings of the network “can be registered users and new blogs.” was set and after the installation of s2member the setting changes to “Allow users to sign up.” by action of s2member.

On the Membership Options Page, there are four buttons for Paypal-Payment into four levels (paid level 1 to paid level 4) to create membership. The opportunity to set a “Free Subscription” button (level 0) or a link to a registration to this choice I cannot find nowhere.
(This is problem 2)

Can you help me?

Klaus

Posted: Thursday Feb 16th, 2012 at 1:32 am #5312

In multisite, the registration page is [hilite mono]/wp-signup.php[/hilite]. That said, since you have s2Member Pro, the free registration pro-form is avaialble to you and you can include it in any WP page or post you choose using the shortcode. [hilite path]WP Admin -> s2Member -> PayPal Pro-Forms -> Free Registration[/hilite]

Does that help?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.