latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Registration Form

Home Forums Community Forum Registration Form

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 15th, 2013 at 2:28 pm #44737

I have been getting To Many Redirects since using the s2member I have tracked down this error on my site fernleafconsulting.co.uk/FLWP/

Undefined index: ws_plugin__s2member_custom_reg_field_s2member_level
/wp-content/plugins/s2member/includes/classes/registrations.inc.php(756)

$role = (!$role && ($level = (string)@$_pmr["ws_plugin__s2member_custom_reg_field_s2member_level"]) > 0) ? "s2member_level" . $level : $role;'

This may not be the cause of my redirect error but it seems to be an error non the less. I cannot see the variable in the log files.

Any suggestions.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Mar 16th, 2013 at 1:50 pm #44937

I can’t post there and this is a product error not a site problem

Posted: Monday Mar 18th, 2013 at 11:48 am #45047
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Andrew,

This is the first time this error is reported.

Could you please make sure s2Member is installed correctly? Just uninstall it and install it again (make sure deactivation safeguards are enabled Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Deactivation Safeguards).

If that doesn’t work, could you please try all of these common troubleshooting tips and report back if any of them fixes the problem? Thanks!
Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

– Eduan

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.