latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Registration form appearing twice

Home Forums Community Forum Registration form appearing twice

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 7th, 2013 at 10:16 am #49367
Laura R
Username: utsbsoc

Hi,

I’m running the latest version of WordPress, BuddyPress and s2 Member. I’m currently using the BuddyPress registration page and it is integrated with s2 Member custom fields. Here is a link to the page click here.

My problem is that the registration form is appearing twice on the one page. The first form contains the custom fields whilst the second form doesn’t. Is there any way I can get rid of the unnecessary second form?

Thanks,
Laura.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday May 7th, 2013 at 10:33 pm #49440
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

My problem is that the registration form is appearing twice on the one page. The first form contains the custom fields whilst the second form doesn’t. Is there any way I can get rid of the unnecessary second form?

This looks like a glitch in your theme. I’d recommend contacting your theme’s developer. s2Member shouldn’t be doing this.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.