latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Registration Form Error Messages Blank

Home Forums Community Forum Registration Form Error Messages Blank

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Rich Z 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Nov 2nd, 2012 at 5:38 pm #30496
Rich Z
Username: zoooj

I’m running WordPress (3.4.2) with Contact Form 7 (3.3.1) plugin only with S2 Member Framework (121023) but when testing the registration form after being sent from PayPal and entering the same email address as another registered user I get the pink error space showing but with no text inside.

I’ve hunted for an answer but the only one I’ve seen is that JS is turned off in the browser or there’s a plugin conflict. JS is definitely on. Is there a conflict anyone knows about with Contact Form 7? I’ve tried deactivating it and testing again but that didn’t make any difference.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.