latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Registration form not showing correctly

Home Forums Community Forum Registration form not showing correctly

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 4th, 2013 at 11:33 am #40738

Hi,

I’ve added a check box on my registration form that lets people sign up for the newsletter, but it’s not showing properly on the registration form. The checkbox is slightly above another field, and the text to go with the textbox wraps around that field.

Please advice.

Thanks, Femke

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Feb 5th, 2013 at 5:05 am #40835
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

Please post a link to your registration form; or post a screenshot. Thanks!
Is this running a default installation of WordPress? Or do you have a custom theme or other plugins running?

Posted: Tuesday Feb 5th, 2013 at 6:45 am #40847

Hi,

The link to the registration form is: http://subscribetochange.com/register-3/

I’m running BuddyPress and have a custom theme called Studio by WMPU.

Thanks! Femke

Posted: Thursday Feb 7th, 2013 at 5:36 pm #41077
Staff Member

Thanks for your reply :-)

I receive the following error:

User registration is currently not allowed

Indicating that Open Registration is disabled on this installation, so I am unable to help diagnose the issue. That being said, if you are running a custom theme, anything that is slightly out of place in a custom theme, would need to be addressed by modifications to your style.css file, or by adding custom CSS into your theme options panel. If you’re not familar with CSS, you might want to hire a developer to assist you with this.

Posted: Thursday Feb 7th, 2013 at 6:06 pm #41088

Hi, sorry about that, I changed the settings — you should be able to get in now.

Thanks

Posted: Thursday Feb 7th, 2013 at 9:09 pm #41145
Staff Member

Thanks for the follow-up :-)

It actually looks like you might have made some modifications to s2Member? If not, please send us a Dashboard login so we can take a closer look at this for you. That’s a standard BuddyPress registration form, and s2Member already includes basic structural CSS that will cleanup that layout for you. It’s simply not being applied because your installation appears to be missing s2Member’s div wrapper around these custom fields.

Please advise. Thanks!

Please use: s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Friday Feb 8th, 2013 at 5:29 am #41187

Hi,

I sent the details in a private message. I haven’t made any changes in S2Member, curious what you’ll find!

Thanks, Femke

Posted: Monday Feb 11th, 2013 at 6:10 pm #41434
Staff Member

Details received. Thank you!

~ Investigating now.

Posted: Monday Feb 11th, 2013 at 6:21 pm #41438
Staff Member

Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for reporting this important issue. We investigated this on your installation, and this is caused by a bug in the s2Member® software application. The issue has been identified and a fix will be pushed out in the next maintenance release. I’ve updated your installation to correct this issue for you in the short term, but please update to the latest release of s2Member® when it becomes available in the next few days.

This registration form is now working as expected. Please let us know if problems persist.
See: http://subscribetochange.com/register-3/
Posted: Saturday Feb 16th, 2013 at 2:50 pm #41962

Hi Jason,

Thanks so much for your help! It looks fine now, and will update asap.

Femke

Posted: Monday Feb 18th, 2013 at 5:30 pm #42347
Staff Member
You are very welcome. This was addressed in the release of s2Member® v130213.
See: http://www.s2member.com/changelog/#s2-changes-v130213
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.