latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

registration form not working

Home Forums Community Forum registration form not working

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Nov 3rd, 2012 at 6:54 pm #30572

Hi,

My registration form is not working

I have set up my product in JVZoo, and I have a thank you page to redirect all customer there after purchases
in that thank you page I add a link to my registration form:

example: http://MYDOMAIN.com/wp-login.php?action=register

but when a customer clic the link, they can not register, they obtained this:
“User registration is currently not allowed.”

Why???

I need the customer get access to the registration form after they purchase automaticly

What can I do to solve that??

Thank you!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Nov 4th, 2012 at 1:32 pm #30596
Lifeischoice
Username: debo

Just go to your S2Member -> General Options -> Open Registrations and under Allow Open Registrations? , select -> Yes, (Allow Open Registration ……) and Save All Changes….

Posted: Monday Nov 5th, 2012 at 5:41 pm #30693

Enabling Open Registrations would certainly allow the customer to register, but not just the paying ones, anyone could register for free.

Also, you seem to have a cookie problem. When the user returns from checkout to the URL s2Member provides, the user gets cookied so he’ll be allowed to register even when registrations are closed, and his account would be given the access he just paid for. If you open registrations without fixing this, then customers will be given the free level, which will cause you complaints from customers saying they don’t see the paid content.

I don’t know how the JVZoo integration works, but you should check with them that you’ve done it correctly. Paid customers should be allowed to register even if Open Registration is disabled.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.