latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Registration Form Page – shortcode

Home Forums Community Forum Registration Form Page – shortcode

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 27th, 2012 at 1:34 am #6498

Is there a shortcode to use to move the /wp-login.php?action=register pre-set page to another page of the website? And how do I remove the default settings for the custom Registration/Profile Fields?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 27th, 2012 at 4:27 pm #6544

Hello Rita.

Yes, you can create a new registration page elsewhere in WordPress using s2Member’s free registration pro-form. Knowledge Base » Offering Paid Member Registration for Free, Using Pro-Forms

About customizing the fields, you can do some things from [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields[/hilite].

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Monday Feb 27th, 2012 at 4:52 pm #6557

Thank you Cristian for your reply. Does the Pro-Form have to be integrated with Paypal in order for me to provide my subscribers the free registration? I figured out the installation however, when I provide the free registration it gives me a paypal error that I need to provide the e-mail etc for paypal.

Posted: Monday Feb 27th, 2012 at 5:06 pm #6571

Oh, if you’re not using PayPal, just enter fake values in the PayPal options and the error will go away. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details[/hilite]

If you do start using PayPal for payments, just remember to update those values with the right ones. ;)

Posted: Monday Feb 27th, 2012 at 8:01 pm #6607

Thank you Cristian for your quick response – it worked! I am very happy, was a bit worried in the beginning that it wouldn’t work but it did!

Happy Aloha Monday!
Rita

Posted: Monday Feb 27th, 2012 at 8:48 pm #6611

Great! :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.