latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Registration form using S2 Member PRO

Home Forums Community Forum Registration form using S2 Member PRO

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jul 14th, 2013 at 3:10 pm #53437

Hi,
I need to create a new custom registration form for paid users. This page need to include these requirements:

1. User Registration Data (Name, Surname, Company Name, VAT, etc.)
2. Billing Profile (1 Month 19 Euro, 6 Month 59 Euro, 1 Year 89 Euro)
3. Paypal Payment

Actually the wordpress user registration page is used by buddypress plugin for free subscription profile, so we cant use this page.

With S2 Member PRO is possible to create a standalone new user registration page which fit requirements?

If it is possible could you send any documentation about my case?

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 17th, 2013 at 7:03 am #53560

Yes, s2Member Pro has the PayPal pro-forms, which you can place in a WP post or page. These will receive payments, and also register the user if he’s not logged in. For an example of these, in this page you’ll find links to separate pro-forms: http://www.s2member.com/prices/

These forms don’t support a dropdown for different payment plans, instead you’d need to link to separate forms as we do in that page. Or you can reload the page with a variable that loads a different form. Knowledge Base » Using Variables In A Shortcode

Does that help?

Posted: Saturday Jul 20th, 2013 at 2:59 pm #53736

Hi,
thanks for your reply. I just buy your plugin. :-) I need your help

I setup a Pro form page here: http://tinyurl.com/krzb5eh

After fill out the form I get the following error:
Error #10002. Security error. Security header is not valid.

I check already my Paypal API credential they are correct.
When I create a Paypal button by shortcode Paypal checkout work fine. I have this problem only in Pro Form page.

(I have Paypal business account NOT a Paypal PRO account)

Please check and let me know.

Thanks.

Posted: Sunday Jul 21st, 2013 at 7:27 am #53759

Please double-check that you entered all your PayPal credentials correctly in s2Member: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options[/hilite]

Make sure you’re using an API Signature and not an API Certificate. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -> API Signature[/hilite]

If you have Sandbox credentials, make sure you didn’t mix the them with the Live credentials.

And check that you have all your settings correctly over at PayPal.com, please.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.