latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Registration link after PayPal return!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Community Forum Registration link after PayPal return!!!!!!!!

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Sep 4th, 2012 at 5:54 pm #24074
Thomas
Username: opportunex

30% of our customers are not being able to register with the link (tinyurl or otherwise)! We have had 350 members in the last two weeks and over 90 customer support instances with this!!! Also, if members do get to register, 10% of the time they get setup as a “Free Subscriber” even though we have no “Member Level 0”.

I need answers!!! I’m loosing money and customers! I already paid you $600 for “Professional Installation” and I paid another $75.00 for a custom code bit from Jason as well as having paid the $125.00 for the plugin itself. I should not have to listen to “crickets” over here!!!!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Sep 4th, 2012 at 6:50 pm #24079
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Thomas,

I put an answer in your other post:
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/help-going-viral-and-cant-stop-it/#post-24077

:)

Posted: Wednesday Sep 5th, 2012 at 4:36 am #24134

Hi Thomas.

Jason’s checking his emails about once a week only, since he’s quite busy with development at the moment. I don’t know when you were left waiting for a response here, I had not seen your posts until today.

When did Jason do this custom job? Was it last year? He hasn’t done any custom coding jobs since late 2011. Has it only started giving trouble lately? Did you change something in your installation recently?

I’ll check out the thread Eduán linked to, too.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.