latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Registration Notification Doesnt Work

Home Forums Community Forum Registration Notification Doesnt Work

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Kerry Mann 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jun 22nd, 2012 at 11:32 am #17197
Kerry Mann
Username: mannj24

I setup a registration notification URl like this

api.emailcampaigns.net/2/REST/?method=List_Subscribe&key=abcd123&ListId=147&email=%%user_email%%

When I use the correct key above in place of abcd123 and go directly to this URL with an actual email address in place of %%user_email%%

it updates my backend system OK.

But i cannot get the plugin to work automatically- I have this in place-
api.emailcampaigns.net/2/REST/?method=List_Subscribe&key=abcd123&ListId=147&email=%%user_email%%

and I registered several new test users and none of them make it to my backend system. It doesnt seem to fire off as it should

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.